• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Wolverine #2 and ASM #300

9 posts in this topic

The Wolverine I found in good condition with white pages but the Spider-man 300 I got online was advertised as VF/NM but I don't think it is because of all the spine creases and a small fingerprint found on the first '0' in '300' under the 'A' in Spider-man. The right edge of the cover of Spider-man was mistakenly cut off from the scanner. It's a straight edge though.

wolverine2frontku8.jpg

wolverine2backfc3.jpg

spiderman300frontce7.jpg

spiderman300backaj8.jpg

I'd say the 300 is an 8.0, tops.

Soiling, vertical crease in the Marvel box on the FC (just to the left of Spidey?), spine creases... knicks on the left edge of the back cover....

I'd say the 300 is an 8.0, tops.

Soiling, vertical crease in the Marvel box on the FC (just to the left of Spidey?), spine creases... knicks on the left edge of the back cover....

That's not soiling, that's ink transfer from the back of another book. It probably wasn't bagged for a long time.