• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Comic book mammaries...

28 posts in this topic

honestly---when I logged on and started checking threads, I thought I misread and saw mammaries somewhere and laughed. So I went back to see if I was imagining it--and couldnt find it, just 'memories' .....so I started the thread as if I came up with the joke! or at least HOPING I did!

sorry JC! all credit where credit is due! crazy.gif

Just came out last month - deserves honorable mention - grown up Wilykit dressed in Slave Leia outfit, chained to Mumm-ra - Thundercats the Retun # 4?

Good heavens! This sounds like a Peyton Place Meets Ardath Bey mini-series!

I can't beieve Darth has not posted any illustrated wet dream boob shots yet! Then again, Boobs may have a slightly different meaning for Carl right now as Momma-Darth feeds Darth jr. ...kinda ruins the "boobs for fun" thought process when you see them as an organ.

My advice is get some Hershey's syrup, and pull up to the bar with jr. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

My advice is get some Hershey's syrup, and pull up to the bar with jr.

Yea...as long as you don't have twins, you've got resources going to waste, so you may as well get full use out of them !!!

gee--it wasnt until just recently that I understood the appeal of the Thundercats revival!!!

va-va-voom. That comic looks like Tijuana Bible for the 00s...taking popular kids characters and doing sexy stories about them.

I would think that Emma Frost can melt my shorts on the spot with this outfit .....

I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!! Frank Quitely is the man! I absolutely love the au naturel "X" that outfit forms on her!

How does she keep that outfit on her body? Is there like a string running between her "mammaries" and connecting to that piece around her neck?