• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Comic book mammaries...

28 posts in this topic

Well, how about Adam Hughes' Vampirella?

92021241496.1.2ND.PRT.GIF

Or Chastity?

16225977034.1.GIF

Or Glory?

35967163948.1.VARIANT.GIF

As for a really good cover, I would choose Brian Bolland's first cover for the new Wonder Woman series. I love that cover.

Reading about Jennifer Connelly and mammaries reminded me of this beautiful picture of her. I think the Hulk could smash that!! wink.gif

connelly.jpg

Reading about Jennifer Connelly and mammaries reminded me of this beautiful picture of her. I think the Hulk could smash that!! wink.gif

The sad part about that picture is that I think it was taken before she had her breast reduction surgery!!! frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif Why would she ruin such an artful rack?!!?!? People took her seriously...once they looked up and started to listen...which probably took quite some time now that I think about it. tongue.gif

Oh, HELL yeah, Darth! Good call!

I was gonna say MJW on the recent ASM covers is kinda nice. Of course the obvious Dawn/Witchblade nonsense fits here too...

Hey Smokey, the artist on the ASM 50-52 covers was J. Scott Campbell, whose praises as a female form artiste I have extolled on these boards before. Huge in to him when he was doing Danger Girl, his main claim to fame back then, and stints on fellow Wildstorm covers. Problem was that he had deadline issues, which Wildstorm became characteristically known for. J. Scott Campbell has done better with just covers lately. He was pretty quiet for a while. then he did a page in an Adventures of Supes book...and then back to Image books (GI Joe, Athena), then all over Chaos books before they croaked (Lady Death). Now he has done some covers for Thundercats and he draws a pretty cool Cheetara as well as Spider-Man. HE started on ASM back with issue 30 when J. Michael Stracz started writing...