• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB TTA, Thor, TOS, Strange Tales, Hulk 9.4 or better

25 posts in this topic

Now that my final payment is going out to Harry...

I am in buying mode yay.gif

Looking for the following issues in cgc 9.4 or better (no miswraps that have the back cover cheating towards the front and nothing qualified or restored)

TTA 77,78 (preferences on this title)

TOS 60, 67, (I have seen these 2 for sale, but for more than I'm willing to pay)78,79,81

Thor 168

Hulk 121, 144(watching the one on ebay right now)

Also any TTA's from 59-79 pedigreed 9.4 or better (no MHII or Big Apple). Preferrably NL or WM as these seem to be the nicest of the peds I've seen on this run

If you have any that you are willing to sell please shoot me a PM and send a scans of the front and back with the total including shipping to NY

Thanks 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hulk 121

I had a nice raw extra copy.

But it's just a 9.2 with one bump at the top right corner and one spine crease.

But I can let it go pretty cheap if you want it.

No multiXXXs of guide. insane.gif

1293479-Hulk121.jpg

Hulk 121

1293479-Hulk121.jpg

I have a similar copy...looking to upgrade...yours may be a bit nicer...bigger scan?? flowerred.gif

I've got a 8.0 CGC TOS,make me an offer.Don't think you'll find many 9.4s of this book

Thanks, but looking for the upper eschelon (sp?) on these books... I mostly have mid-grade copies...I'd also consider strong 9.2's pedigreed...

Hulk 121

1293479-Hulk121.jpg

I have a similar copy...looking to upgrade...yours may be a bit nicer...bigger scan?? flowerred.gif

I remember buying Hulk 121 off the stands.The Glob was blown to bits of what looked like "turds" that started to wriggle back together for his return in #129.Very bizarre.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

By the way,congrats on the TTA 59 Syd's Luncheonette copy.I can't wait to hear what you think about it.The scans of Harry's books definitely do NOT do them justice.They have to be seen to be believed.GOD BLESS...

By the way,congrats on the TTA 59 Syd's Luncheonette copy.I can't wait to hear what you think about it.The scans of Harry's books definitely do NOT do them justice.They have to be seen to be believed.GOD BLESS...

I am definitely looking forward to having it in hand... cloud9.gif

Now all I need is the tough 60 in 9.4 and I have most of the tough issues...who's got one!!!

Did you find a high grade Thor 168? I've been searching for one for quite awhile. Not much luck here.

Pat

Not only have I not found a high grade Thor 168...I haven't found anything yet... frown.gif

It's a very tough book in high grade...I was lucky enough to grab a 128 in 9.4 recently though...

I've got $ if you've got books (on my list) !!!

Nobody has pedigreed TTA's???

CASH incentive for anyone going to SDCC...I will pay $25.00 cash or give you 50.00 BHF credit towards any of my sales for anyone that can get me in contact with anyone selling the following 3 books that RESULTS in a sale.

TTA 60 CGC graded 9.4 or better

TTA 77 CGC graded 9.4 or better

TTA 78 CGC graded 9.4 or better

If you see that someone has one of these books for sale, please PM me...first PM takes it...unfortunately I will not be going to SD this year but hopefully some forum members can look out for these books for me.

Thanks!!!