• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.6 Uncanny X-Men #266 CGC 9.8 RARE!

9 posts in this topic

...I don't care what Greggy says,...these are rare and EXTREMELY hard to find in high grade,...who knows how long it will be before another copy in this grade will come along?,... confused-smiley-013.gif,...

linkage

...I don't care what Greggy says,...theses are rare and EXTREMELY hard to find in high grade,...who knows how long it will be before another copy in this grade will come along?,... confused-smiley-013.gif,...

linkage

They are common in 9.6. They are extremely scarce in 9.8 makepoint.gifshy.gifmakepoint.gif

...for some reason the XM #266 9.8 isn't loaded yet on E-bay,... confused-smiley-013.gif..it's white pages with a BIN of $239.00,...
Speaking about common. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...I don't care what Greggy says,...theses are rare and EXTREMELY hard to find in high grade,...who knows how long it will be before another copy in this grade will come along?,... confused-smiley-013.gif,...

linkage

They are common in 9.6. They are extremely scarce in 9.8 makepoint.gifshy.gifmakepoint.gif

yay.gif