• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN my Silver Age FF's!

41 posts in this topic

A few more nice early FF's up for BIN - the slabbed books are all old label books I've had for a while now, and the cases are in perfect condition (my scanner doesn't accomodate the whole slab so I just scanned the book). thumbsup2.gif

As usual, any book may be returned for a full refund, I accept Paypal/checks/MO, buyer pays shipping, and am always interested in trading for comics on my want list (particularily high grade Bronze Age DC Adams covers, and Hulks/Tales to Astonish issues). PM me with questions or to reserve books, or hit the takeit.gif to stake your claim!

1st up:

Fantastic Four 14 CGC 7.0 OW/W $SOLD Sub-mariner appearance.

Sharp copy is nice and clean with a deep red cover. Light edge creasing along the bottom edge (near Sue's left knee). (GPA 12-month average = $237)

Fantastic Four 18 F+ $SOLD Origin/1st app Super Skrull. Well-centered copy has great color and off-white pages. Back cover has a 1.5" corner crease.

Fantastic Four 19 CGC 8.5 OW/W $SOLD Clean, white cover - this is a very nice book! (GPA 12-month average = $365)

Fantastic Four 20 F $80.00 (OS FN 6.0 $132) Origin/1st app Molecule Man. Solid copy is well-centered with off-white pages, with light corner rounding to the top right corner and very light Marvel chipping the only notable defects.

ff20.jpg

Fantastic Four 27 CGC 6.0 CR/OW $SOLD Sharp copy for the grade has great color, a bit of wear around the top staple. Date stamp back cover, "4.70" in pencil back cover. (GPA 12-month average = $75)

Fantastic Four 19 CGC 8.5 OW/W $350.00 Clean, white cover - this is a very nice book! (GPA 12-month average = $365)

ff19.jpg

Back cover:

ff19_back.jpg

If you can give me a couple of weeks, takeit.gifGOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Fantastic Four 19 CGC 8.5 OW/W

If you can give me a couple of weeks, takeit.gifGOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

SOLD! sumo.gif

1st up:

Fantastic Four 14 CGC 7.0 OW/W $225.00 Sub-mariner appearance.

Sharp copy is nice and clean with a deep red cover. Light edge creasing along the bottom edge (near Sue's left knee). (GPA 12-month average = $237)

ff14.jpg

Back cover (does not look as yellow in-hand confused-smiley-013.gif):

ff14_back.jpg

Must resist... That's a sweet looking book!

If I wasn't waiting for some ST opportunity from Harley Yee, I might have gone for that one... sorry.gif

Or maybe I should put up some books for sale on the board 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

frederic9494 please buy that FF 14 before I do.

I can't afford it... frown.gif

Time payments available! thumbsup2.gif

Any other FF's (other than 3 and 26) you're looking for? confused-smiley-013.gif