• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT: extra programs from the Charlotte Heroes Con

7 posts in this topic

I've seen that people collect programs from conventions, and I've got a few extra programs from this year's Heroes Con in Charlotte. If anyone would like one (or more, if there are only a couple of people interested), I wouldn't mind trading them for some things on my want list (part of it is in my sig, but my real want list is a lot bigger).

Anyone interested?

i'm not interested in the program, but i have readers of rampaging hulk

#13 6.0

#14 6.0

#17 4.0

#20 4.0

all present real well, if interested drop me a pm with offer.

Shoot, if I knew people wanted them I would have picked up the extra case of them that was sitting by the loading dock at the end of the show.

You're stronguy, pickup 3 cases.

Shoot, if I knew people wanted them I would have picked up the extra case of them that was sitting by the loading dock at the end of the show.

27_laughing.gif Trust me, there hasn't been much of a response so far. I've just seen people wanting programs from cons in the past, and figured I could help out anyone who collects them but couldn't make it to the con.

If I don't hear anything by the end of the week, they'll go in the trash. I'm not lugging them for the next 30 years, hoping they'll be worth somethin someday.