• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Box O Comics, 20-30 cent Bronze

70 posts in this topic

Eisner Spirit lot of Black and White from early 70's $15

eisner1.jpg

takeit.gif

Son of a.... makepoint.gif

Blame San Diego for me being awake at this time. cool.gif

I won't be posting more until later this evening what with working for a living.

Thanks God, as I need to get some work done too. grin.gif

that's what i'm saying. this Charm City collection is just ridiculous - assuming that's what these are

If anyone is wondering whether they should pull the trigger, the hundreds of books I've gotten from Ed have been accurately represented and he is VERY reasonable to deal with. It's been a pleasure! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The preceding has been paid for by the Charm City Fan Club.

These are part of the Charm City collection. I sheepishly admit it is an impressive overall collection and it keeps getting better. There are a few good things for this board though. One is I don't collect the esoteric Marvel titles. And two, the 15 long boxes and 20 short boxes of books and mags are taking over my apartment. While I don't plan on giving them away, I don't mind selling at ebay prices but even then, its tought to make it shrink. Plus who has the time to send in 20, forty and fifity cent Master of Kung Fu's hoping to get a few 9.6's that will sell for $30 after grading and shipping cost $20 each. So much simpler to sell for $4 each or as a lot.

Also frustrating to have items not sell on ebay or here. Then what do I do with them? I know, I know; everyone feel sorry for me... boo hoo boo hoo.

Enjoy the books you all buy, I sure enjoy going through them and selling them all - and keeping some too.

Ed

No variants today but I do have them all seperated finally. I put the CGC Hulk 201 on comiclink if interested in that one. BTW, thanks GA for the kind words.

Ed

if you wanted to put a list together, Ed, and pm it to me with prices, i wouldn't need scans. i've seen enough of your books to agree with your grading, and i've bought some in the past i've been happy with.

i understand if you'd rather just put them on the boards, though

Sal,

I'll send you a list of what I have together, I just have to be careful as, unlike here on the boards, I don't want to offer an item to two different folks and then leave someone disappointed if they both order the same thing (usually because I didn't research the price well enough). Ronm and GA have a short list of runs now and after they finish getting back to me I can send one out.

FYI, All the key $10 and up books will be listed seperately. Only runs like 2001, or Nova are listed here. Some runs have two sets and I also have 5 copy lots of most of the 25/30/35 cent #1 issues Marvels that I haven't scanned/graded/priced/listed yet.

The Dr. Doom stories in Astonishing Tales...are they reprints? If so, where are the originals printed?

Not reprints... original tales.

Correct...original tales, and great stories too...more stories on Doom and his Mommy(cause everyone knows that momma's boys wear armor).

Sal,

I'll send you a list of what I have together, I just have to be careful as, unlike here on the boards, I don't want to offer an item to two different folks and then leave someone disappointed if they both order the same thing (usually because I didn't research the price well enough). Ronm and GA have a short list of runs now and after they finish getting back to me I can send one out.

FYI, All the key $10 and up books will be listed seperately. Only runs like 2001, or Nova are listed here. Some runs have two sets and I also have 5 copy lots of most of the 25/30/35 cent #1 issues Marvels that I haven't scanned/graded/priced/listed yet.

headbang.gifthumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

takeit.gif

I would like to buy the following if still available and you take Paypal & would ship to Canada...

Amazing Adventures - all the Killraven issues you'd posted

29, 31, 34, 35, 36 + the two duplicates

Astonsihing Tales - 32, 33, 35

Spotlight - 33

yay.gif

Do you have any graded books that you would be selling?

A near long box of comics I'll be posting this morning and later tonight. Most are fairly high grade books of non main stream titles. Postage is $2 for every 10 comics. All payment types accepted.

2001 8 9 and 10 avg VFNM $5 for all three

takeit.gif

Got a 7?

Conan 38 45 46 48 49 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 66 69 Lot of 14 for $15

Love this cover of 59, for other issue scans, right click this scan and copy properties then substitute the issue number.

c59.jpg

takeit.gif

If no one else has grabbed these,I will. takeit.gif

The Dr. Doom stories in Astonishing Tales...are they reprints? If so, where are the originals printed?

Not reprints... original tales.

Correct...original tales, and great stories too...more stories on Doom and his Mommy(cause everyone knows that momma's boys wear armor).

gossip.gif Wally Wood art in most to boot! headbang.gif

I'm going to send out PM invoices and then list some more books. If you wind up buying more books just disregard the old invoice price and then add on the amount in addition. (Just make sure you are first with the "I'll take it" before paying.)

And, as my invoice states, please list the comics you won in the paypal or letter payment to help pevent me from screwing up the list of books sent.

BTW the only books left are the Fine copies of Astonishing Tales 25 and 26 for $10. If you can't pull the trigger on those two, then you have no hair on your sack.

Ed