• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 cent ,,,I mean 20 cent listing days on ebay!

5 posts in this topic

Well, it still is a decent deal list anything as either an auction or a BIN for only 20 cents on the 20th and 21st.

It is always good to see some of the ridiculous deals, along with the decent ones too.

Normally I would jump on one of these but I am so ticked off about their fee increases for store sellers that I am boycotting it. I really think that it was done to coincide with the announcement so that all of the PO'd store sellers would just dump their inventory in an auction before closing up shop.

It will be a boon for buyers because I would guess that there are going to be way to many listings for the available demand and there will be a bunch of cheap stuff that just does not get gobbled up.

I didn't sell anything last time they did this ---- except a bunch of store items! I guess it worked for bringing in traffic.

Each time they did this I sold less and less. First two times were great.