• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SA ASM's needed...

9 posts in this topic

The sooner you have your baby and leave, the better it will be for me! devil.gif

Hey it's not just me. This market is bone dry for decent prices...

Everyone for the past couple of months have either been holding on to to these books

for dear life or wanting waaaaaay above book for them...

either way, this has left me with a good amount of funds to play with that and some

nice freelance work that I have been doing lately...

so dang it, someone pony up a couple of these spideys!

wink.gif

Anyway you Brits are just loving the market right now because of the weak dollar...

(the sun don't shine on the same dogs butt all the time) eventually we will get a

dem in office and see a better economy and a strong dollar...

so enjoy it while you can. when the roles are reversed I'll be beating the brush in

scotland yard looking for them CGC's too come back sooner than you think...

grin.gif

Anyway you Brits are just loving the market right now because of the weak dollar...

(the sun don't shine on the same dogs butt all the time) eventually we will get a

so enjoy it while you can. when the roles are reversed I'll be beating the brush in

scotland yard looking for them CGC's too come back sooner than you think...

grin.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Absolutely right.

But for now, I'm buying 'em all up from under your nose 'cause I can afford to pay double book! tongue.gif

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

I have a #23 in 7.0 as well as a bunch of other ASM's, though no others from your list . Are there any other ASM's you're looking for? I have roughly 40 books from #10 to #191 to sell. Should I send you a list?

I have a #23 in 7.0 as well as a bunch of other ASM's, though no others from your list . Are there any other ASM's you're looking for? I have roughly 40 books from #10 to #191 to sell. Should I send you a list?

After Nerf gets first pick, i would be interested in any high grade issues you might have.

How is that......................???confused.gif

I'll pm a list to you.

flowerred.gif