• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a rule for sellers that states....

52 posts in this topic

How about we use this for the fly-by-night noob spammers? I sometimes get the feeling this is how many newly arrived posters feel as the mob descends upon them with all it's fury!! 27_laughing.gif

noob.jpg

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

I know I felt that way a time or two when I first got here. grin.gif

How about we use this for the fly-by-night noob spammers? I sometimes get the feeling this is how many newly arrived posters feel as the mob descends upon them with all it's fury!! 27_laughing.gif

noob.jpg

that is how it feels sometimes. luckily those posters don't seem to be the norm otherwise it would be hard to stick around

Someone suggesting that noobies have a few posts under their belt before they can sell in the marketplace is tantamount to terrorizing you specifically?

I hope this isn't the experience that's making it "hard to stick around".

noob.jpg

that is how it feels sometimes. luckily those posters don't seem to be the norm otherwise it would be hard to stick around

Someone suggesting that noobies have a few posts under their belt before they can sell in the marketplace is tantamount to terrorizing you specifically?

haha whomerjay, that is some ego on you

not everything is about you

noob.jpg

OK smartass, show us the posts among your 50 so far in which somebody has been so mean to you thus making it "hard to stick around" and I'll STFU. If you can't, I suggest you grow some balls and quit whining about hard it is to survive noobie torture around here.

noob.jpg

OK smartass, show us the posts among your 50 so far in which somebody has been so mean to you thus making it "hard to stick around" and I'll STFU. If you can't, I suggest you grow some balls and quit whining about hard it is to survive noobie torture around here.

Hey I am not looking to get into a whole "thing" here with you but if anybody was whining it was the wimp who started this whole crybaby post. Oh yeah, that was you.

Hey I am not looking to get into a whole "thing" here

"I'm out of ammunition on this one"- Admiral Stockdale

I belive Buckeye's inital posts demonstrate his awarness of the unwritten policing of newbies on the board. He seems perfectly willing to accept it for what it is and stick around long enough to become a member.

Whomerjay,

I don't think the posts about how it feels when you first come to these boards have anything to do with your suggestion and therefore not directed at you. The posts simply demonstrated the fact that there is a system already in place.

Also, after nearly three years and 647 posts later, maybe you should grow some balls and learn how to determine for yourself which forumites you do or do not want to do business with.

I think 14,000 is a better cut off point. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just wish everyone put SA, BA, GA, or Modern in the subject line.

I hate clicking on "ASMs for sale" to find the lowest issue is 290 when I'm looking for SA.

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Some of us have "real" jobs, like...where we have to work..... poke2.gifpoke2.gifflowerred.gif

Also, after nearly three years and 647 posts later, maybe you should grow some balls and learn how to determine for yourself which forumites you do or do not want to do business with.

Could you please explain the logic of that statement?

Thanks for identifying yourself as #1 on my list. I can understand Buckeye getting into it with me given I somewhat provoked him, and maybe unfairly, after several exchanges. You, on the other hand, just seem to be a clown looking for a fight.

You can have the last word after this post as it's unlikely you'll have anything intelligent to say that is worth responding to.

FWIW, I hope that I'm wrong and those who think the Marketplace is self-correcting are right. It just seems that with all the threads either directly indentifying problems in the Marketplace, combined with the increasing number of flame wars among members over deals gone bad, the Marketplace seems to be collapsing under its newfound weight.

Apparently you got the logic by putting me #1 on your list. You learn fast. Yes, you did unfairly provoke him, and he has quickly shown that he can defend himself. I responded (probably a little irrationally) because I found your reply to be rude and unnecessary. But hey, I'm not the board police.

Thanks for identifying yourself as #1 on my list . I can understand Buckeye getting into it with me given I somewhat provoked him, and maybe unfairly, after several exchanges. You, on the other hand, just seem to be a clown looking for a fight.

LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS

For those that don't recognize the quote, its from STRIPES. If you haven't seen it, go rent it immediately.