• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Help On These ST

10 posts in this topic

Oh, those a terrible fairs.

I'll give ya $50 for them both to take them off your hands. poke2.gif

devil.gif

107 ~ 6.0/6.5

114 ~ 5.5

Looks like the #107 is missing the tip LRC. #114 is sharper but has that obvious ding on Cap's crotch (ouch). I'd say 5.5 on both with a shot at 6.0. Still great books.

(I hate to say this but doublecheck that there's no top overhang trim on the #114...makes me nervous the way the edge appears to be sharp, then "furry", then sharp again. Could just be the scan tho.)

I think it looks like they've been in the attic too long . . . 27_laughing.gif

No, seriously Niko, I think they look to be structurally sound copies which have had extended exposure to high temperatures. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I give the first one a 6.5 and the Cap cover a straight 6.0 due to the color loss at Cap's crotch - I'd guess a cream to off-white PQ for both due to tanning.

I think it looks like they've been in the attic too long . . . 27_laughing.gif

No, seriously Niko, I think they look to be structurally sound copies which have had extended exposure to high temperatures. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I give the first one a 6.5 and the Cap cover a straight 6.0 due to the color loss at Cap's crotch - I'd guess a cream to off-white PQ for both due to tanning.

I agree.

Man, I need that #107