• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man, I didn't realize how much time I spend here...

67 posts in this topic

... until the boards were gone for a day...

I was going into such withdrawals, I even told greggy I would be happy to read more arguments between JC and Valiantman...

... until the boards were gone for a day...

I was going into such withdrawals, I even told greggy I would be happy to read more arguments between JC and Valiantman...

Hey, at least you're not writing from Munich airport like me shocked.gif Delayed flight, time to kill & free internet = one more visit blush.gif

This place is like crack 893whatthe.gif to a comic collector. 893frustrated.gif

I was going to starts a post/poll too.. asking how many times forumites "tried" to log in over the weekend. It was withdrawl without the boards.

I must have tried 12-15 times. Its a embedded reflex now to click the link every so often and check in.

Thanks CGC

I even told greggy I would be happy to read more arguments between JC and Valiantman...

There's nothing like a heated argument to make you feel alive!

(And forget politics, anyone can argue politics...let's fight over MODERNS!) tongue.gif

It wasn't fair....my wife was away for two days and I couldn't even take advantage of goofing off in the forum all day.....I'm saddened to say I tried easily every hour till I passed out on my keyboard at about 1:30 am.....yes, I'm pitiful.

Jonny D. insane.gif

Well...I finally finished reading all the comics that I had stacked up for ages! So..I was somewhat productive! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wrote a silver age review of Lois Lane 29 (the comic mentioned in another thread that resulted in hotel security having to stop all the laughter). I'll post it later, after I finish imbedding the images.

I was going to starts a post/poll too.. asking how many times forumites "tried" to log in over the weekend. It was withdrawl without the boards.

I must have tried 12-15 times. Its a embedded reflex now to click the link every so often and check in.

Thanks CGC

I tried several times myself. I had a little withdrawl anxiety too. 893frustrated.gif

I held greggy in my arms and shaved his back while he cried himself to sleep and mumbled about how he missed lighthouse.

I think I'm gonna have to skip lunch now...thanks! mad.gif

I held greggy in my arms and shaved his back while he cried himself to sleep and mumbled about how he missed lighthouse.

Ok - I think I laughed so hard my lungs came out... no lunch for me either...! frown.gif

Ok - I think I laughed so hard my lungs came out... no lunch for me either...! frown.gif

I "lost" my lunch over that one... crazy.gif