• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man, I didn't realize how much time I spend here...

67 posts in this topic

When I got home from the cottage last night, I decided to check out the forum to see what I "missed". I must have tried to "sign on" a hundred times. 893frustrated.gif The term "withdrawal" is somewhat of an understatement. It's fun to shoot the [!@#%^&^] about comics smirk.gif By the way......How was everybody's weekend?

Oh, was the forum down? confused.gif

When?

27_laughing.gifgrin.gif27_laughing.gif

I didn't realize Vin Diesel was gay? Wow, LH you subscribing to Homosexual Weekly or something? tongue.gif

Watch him interviewed once... just once.. that's all it takes... his homosexuality is among the worst-kept secrets in Hollywood, even by him. He went on the Daily Show just after he turned down 2 Fast (and the $20 million payday), to talk about Pitch Black and the kinds of films he wanted to make. There were four women in the room with me watching, and they all went "Wow, what a shame..."

I didn't realize Vin Diesel was gay? Wow, LH you subscribing to Homosexual Weekly or something? tongue.gif

Watch him interviewed once... just once.. that's all it takes... his homosexuality is among the worst-kept secrets in Hollywood, even by him. He went on the Daily Show just after he turned down 2 Fast (and the $20 million payday), to talk about Pitch Black and the kinds of films he wanted to make. There were four women in the room with me watching, and they all went "Wow, what a shame..."

His voice even reminds me of Harvey Feirstein... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

"Hey Paul, why don't you ride in the backseat with me?" shy.gif

Is anyone else still having a problem with the forum? It seems to be randomly locking up on me or downloading extremely slowly at times. confused.gif

Yeah...friggin' Arch could never get it right the first time. sumo.gif

Is anyone else still having a problem with the forum? It seems to be randomly locking up on me or downloading extremely slowly at times. confused.gif

Go back to work, double-bagger!

Blow me...' wannabe! gossip.gif

Blow me...' wannabe! gossip.gif

Awww you don't think I'm a ??? That's so nice of you... I wish I could say the same of you. 27_laughing.gif

BTW...the Royals still suck! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes they do! But they're getting better! Just wait until we get rid of our stonehanded shortstop! Damn rookie. Who's heard of a shortstop that can't make the throw to first, anyway??

Awww you don't think I'm a ??? That's so nice of you... I wish I could say the same of you

'sOK...I think you're a '.... 27_laughing.gif

Dang, and since it was recently proven by authentic scienticians in Denmark that it really DOES take one to know one... frown.gif I really must be a . But hey, Rick, can I ride in the front of the bus with you? Of course, in a bus that short, there really is only a front, no? insane.gif

Awww you don't think I'm a ??? That's so nice of you... I wish I could say the same of you

Dang, and since it was recently proven by authentic scienticians in Denmark that it really DOES take one to know one... frown.gif I really must be a . But hey, Rick, can I ride in the front of the bus with you? Of course, in a bus that short, there really is only a front, no? insane.gif

Oh...just shaddup or I'll eat all the fries out of your hollow head! cool.gif

Oh...just shaddup or I'll eat all the fries out of your hollow head! cool.gif

LMAO And what can be said to that? There's NOTHING I'm eating out of you and as far as your "head" is concerned... well, you're on your own there, too. (Unless you can ensnare 'House again...)

Yeah......and look how silky smooth greggy's back is.......although his gorilla hair grows at an incredible pace.

Yo fool...next time I'm going for the wax. You missed a few spots near my orifaces! 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif