• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my ASM 10 ~ Front looks 8.0 but the back....

7 posts in this topic

Got it today! cloud9.gif

First glance looks 9.2ish white blazing white pages and dripping gloss and inks.

Some stuff going on along the Big Man's arm right along the spine lowers it to 8.0 or so.

The back has a big rip.

The piece isn't missing, just turned down into the book.

Damn....

Would be a gem if not for that tear.

893censored-thumb.gif

I think it's a little better than the GVG Heritage gave it. confused-smiley-013.gif

ASM10.jpg

ASM10b.jpg

Technically, it is a 3.5 with that tear.... sorry.gif

Without it, I think it would've been a 7.5 (too much spine stress for straight VF)...

I don't know...4.5 might be a fair compromise. A legitimate reason for a Qualified grade....

I would trade my 4.5 copy of this book for this one...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So fold it back already . . . 27_laughing.gif

Nice copy Chris 893applaud-thumb.gif What did it set you back? How's the PQ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

gossip.gif Just slap a big piece-o-tape on the ISBC poke2.gif

PQ is white. laugh.gif

$111+ change with shipping and BP.

Good book = $101 so I did OK.

Heritage likes me.

1) I got it today with the envelope invoice in my mail box too (which means I didn't pay yet).

2) They weren't sending out paper invoces anymore but they made an exception.

grin.gif

You did GREAT. I for one would always go for a book like this with the damage on the back regardless of the technical grade. Hell i bet you would prefer this copy then a FN without the tear. I know i would!

I agree, Aces, great book! I'd lean towards calling it 3.5 myself, but the grade is pretty much arbitrary. I'd trade my 4.0 copy for this one in a hurry. Nice pickup! thumbsup2.gif