• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man #275 CGC 9.9... WTF??!?!?!?!?

76 posts in this topic

How much will someone give me for my 9.6 W? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

There is one on the boards for like 25 bucks. I'll give you that shipped hi.gif

Just wait till the movie hype gets bigger!

I'll get $26.50 for it! poke2.gif

How much will someone give me for my 9.6 W? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

There is one on the boards for like 25 bucks. I'll give you that shipped hi.gif

Just wait till the movie hype gets bigger!

I'll get $26.50 for it! poke2.gif

I got mine in NM condition for $5 about a year ago.

Thanks, friend!

I've been slowly chipping away at a #3-#64 ASM run for many years now...just need seven more issues. I really love those early Ditko books, so I'm quite excited about picking up this #4. No idea why someone would drop $500 on a common 80s book, but hey, to each their own!

Thanks, friend!

I've been slowly chipping away at a #3-#64 ASM run for many years now...just need seven more issues. I really love those early Ditko books, so I'm quite excited about picking up this #4. No idea why someone would drop $500 on a common 80s book, but hey, to each their own!

ASM 4 is a great book Point five, enjoy it ! great pick up, colors are wonderful cloud9.gif

Thanks, MutantKeys. smile.gif The book should arrive next week...unless something turns out to be wrong with it, will post it in the grading forum shortly. Stay tuned!
thumbsup2.gif Seen it in the grading forum nice copy you got there..

Thanks, mate! Yep, I'm still real happy with that #4. One of those issues I didn't think I'd ever take the plunge on.

At this point, the issues I still need for an ASM #1-64 run are #1, 2, 13, 16, 20, 31, 41, 46, 60 & 63. But I'm not sure if I'll ever be willing to pony up $1100 just for filler issues of #1 and #2...if I were planning to spend that kind of money, I'd honestly rather spend it on GA books. The last five issues on my list should be reasonably easy to find on the cheap, but the first five, not so much...

Thanks, mate! Yep, I'm still real happy with that #4. One of those issues I didn't think I'd ever take the plunge on.

At this point, the issues I still need for an ASM #1-64 run are #1, 2, 13, 16, 20, 31, 41, 46, 60 & 63. But I'm not sure if I'll ever be willing to pony up $1100 just for filler issues of #1 and #2...if I were planning to spend that kind of money, I'd honestly rather spend it on GA books. The last five issues on my list should be reasonably easy to find on the cheap, but the first five, not so much...

thumbsup2.gif

If golden age is your preferance than yes but your pretty close to completing this set.I would probably go for the completion.Youve bascially have all the more expensive issues besides 1 and 2. Spideys will always be in demand and 1 has risen up a drastic amount in the last 10 years.

Thanks for the reply. Yep, early GA Supermans are my main goal, but I always have a soft spot for those SA Spideys! I locked in a low-grade ASM #14 a few months ago too, so as you say most of the priciest issues are out of the way. Still on the fence about #1 & #2 but I'll definitely keep chipping away at the other issues I'm missing.

What books are you after these days, MK?

Cheers... hi.gif

Im trying to complete ASM 1-365.Ive got most of the keys after 50, before 50 I only have 10,14,39 but my main focus right now is getting the books over 100 when I am done with that then I will continue on to below 99.Ive got lots of time anyway.My goal is to finish this in ten years.Besides that I basically search for X-men books, 1st issues,1st appearances and keys.

hi.gif

Wow...ASM #1-365! That's quite an ambitious goal. Do you have minimum grades in mind, or just anything presentable? And from a financial perspective, have you considered trying to snag some of the early issues first, before they slip out of reach? Just depends on your budget and how you like to collect, I guess. Best of luck!