• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help me grade this TOS 44

6 posts in this topic

It is roughly a 4.0 but a couple of defects stand out that might drop it and I wanted to get some opinions. The LRFC has a small (1/8" or so) triangle out. The back cover is what most concerns me. There is heavy foxing and the page is turning brittle. You can see where the edges are begining to crack off a little. The LLBC is the big problem though as you have a 3/8" tear coming on one side and a similar tear coming in from the other. I am afraid that with the pages becoming brittle, it is only a matter of time for those two tears to meet and leave me with a 1/2" square missing in the corner. Anyway here are the scans, tell me what you think.

Thanks

16132657_o.jpg

16132673_o.jpg

With the brittleness you describe, have to guess 1.8/2.0 tho it obviously looks nicer. Most of the other defects you describe would essentially not matter to the grade at this point... confused-smiley-013.gif