• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Posting And You...

36 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

yeahok.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Nice!

Not that I needed to watch it, however someone will be the smartass to say that I did. grin.gif

Hey, it's Little Billy's little brother Butters! hi.gif

Addressing what is apparently a common problem among all chatboards. smirk.gif

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/stupidflashanimations//Posting.swf"></param><embed src="http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/stupidflashanimations//Posting.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Architect should sticky-post this one! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

That is classic!

So you found that on the Steam website, eh? What do you play, Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, or...?

I just found it online. It's all over the internet. Wish I knew who put it together. Funny stuff.

That is classic!

So you found that on the Steam website, eh? What do you play, Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, or...?

I just found it online. It's all over the internet. Wish I knew who put it together. Funny stuff.

Don’t know who made it, but the content examples are from the Steam website (on-line gaming). I recognize it because my kids are into first-person shooter games. Pretty interesting stuff. From a gaming perspective it’s very realistic. Playing that stuff can become addicting, much like posting on chat boards. smile.gif