• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with eBayer valnstevez.aol please.

32 posts in this topic

Have you gotten eBay involved yet?

I forgot about July and August having 31 days in them so I waited till the 60th day to file a report that the item was not received and of course it was actually 62 days ... too late. I figured auction close July 10th so I have until Sept 10th to wait for the package. foreheadslap.gif

Ubie X

Well hopefully someone who reads this board knows them and can gently remind them that they owe you a package?

I'd consider hitting them with negative feedback - which you they will return.

But then mutually withdraw the neg - after they have sent you what they owe you.

What reason did he give for negging you?

Never mind. Just read it. My prediction is: feedback will be mutually withdrawn. 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, though, I've heard a lot of complaints about these guys.

19-minute response this time!

Please post copy of postage date (via actual picture of package front) to show how long their delay is, that is if you get package at all. It would be nice to know if they mailed it prior to 10 Sep 06.

Canada package should take 2 weeks or less once mailed.

Thank you,

Edwin

What a bunch of B.S.. That is one dealer I will avoid. Not for the mistake if there is one but how he goes about handling it. Nothing like treating your customer like cr@p. I would kindly direct him to these boards so he can see how many potental customers are seeing his business practices.

Well ... I got a refund today. Rather have my page.

Any emails I got personally from Steve Donnelly were polite but he only every responded to one out of every five I sent him. I really felt like he just couldn't be bothered.

Steve said that his post office could not track the package into Canada and yet in his reply to feedback he flips it that the package is lost IN Canda? And that I corrected a FALSE negative? Nicey nice to my "face" but slags me in public cause I held up my part of the auction and paid promptly (not as fast as I normally do)? Hummm ...

Gotta say, in over 590 eBay transactions this ranks WAAAAY up there in my top worst transactions. Even if I received the item it would still be up there.

Anyways, it's over. If the page does show up I'll contact him to remake payment but I can't see myself buying from him again.

Ubie X

Any chance that the individual provided the shipping confirmation number so you could check at www.usps.com, www.fedex.com, etc. to see if they even sent the package. I would assume that any honest seller would have already provided this kind piece of information so that the buyer could track the shipment on their end and help in locating shipments that are delayed/lost.

Peace,

Edwin

My thought is that they wanted more money for the page and when it finished at 25.00 they figured that they'd rather just keep the page.

I'll never deal with these guys and it's too bad because they have nice stuff from time to time.