• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple grades pleaseeee

8 posts in this topic

Thanks,

Rube

Brave and the Bold 76 (I thought it was a nicer copy when I first looked at it) I'm thinking in the 8.0 range

bb76.jpg

Strange Tales 117 (Nicer then I thought) and yes the colors are that bright :-) I'm thinking in the 9.0-9.2 range

st117.jpg

The B & B looks like at least a 9.0. Great colors. What defects do you see? If that's a staple tear on upper staple, it would lower the grade to 7.0/7.5.

Strange Tales looks to be a 9.2/9.4. Great yellow cover.

Roobster - Is that a hint of a very faint crease or scratch at the LRFC of the ST? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(in the black area - just to the right of "STRANGE")

What about the crease/scratch that goes through the "T" in sTrange and the "L" in taLes in the title?

poke2.gif

Hmm, on the BB the 2 small creases by the top staple and the small crease top left corner I think pulls the grade. Also the light color loss along the spine area.

On the ST I didn't notice that mark going through the "T" on that book so will need to investigate it. No staple tears just looks funky.

Rube