• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USM #97

24 posts in this topic

anyone have anything to say on usm #97: good, bad, or negative? confused-smiley-013.gif

I liked it. Interesting touch on Ultimate Scorpion .... although it was very predictable, before I even read the issue.

I must be dense, as I didn't see it coming confused-smiley-013.gif

The first part of the clone saga.

I thought it was pretty good. I know many have lamented the demise of the quality on this series, but this issue made me wanting more. What did others think?

I actually dropped it right before this came out. It has been bad for about 10 issues so I couldn't take anymore.

anyone have anything to say on usm #97: good, bad, or negative? confused-smiley-013.gif

I liked it. Interesting touch on Ultimate Scorpion .... although it was very predictable, before I even read the issue.

I must be dense, as I didn't see it coming confused-smiley-013.gif

I only saw it coming from the title of the arc: Clone Saga (or whatever it is)

it was decent, but like I stated before, the issues up to 100 are supposed to clear up a lot of sub-plots, and that got my interest....though I only have issues 1 through 35....