• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G.A. Green Lantern #1 CGC 6.5 Fine+ Stolen at SD Con.

83 posts in this topic

Ron is one of the old-guard, a really great guy. I think it was just he and his wife at the booth all weekend, and sometimes just his wife, if Ron was wandering around. I hope they catch the guy. If he gets away with it, he'll surely be back for more at other shows.

Ron is one of the old-guard, a really great guy. I think it was just he and his wife at the booth all weekend, and sometimes just his wife, if Ron was wandering around. I hope they catch the guy. If he gets away with it, he'll surely be back for more at other shows.

Jeff, are there any cameras around at these cons?

Jeff, are there any cameras around at these cons?

As in security cameras? I don't know. I've never noticed any, but cameras can so easily be hidden these days. I'm sure Ron notified security right away, so if they have something like that, I'm sure they'll take a look.