• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate's Latest BIN Part 1 50% off remaining books until 11pm est

64 posts in this topic

How about $40 + shipping on the asm 298 + 299? If so, I'll take it!

-Chris

takeit.gif SOLD

Cool. Got a 300? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

-Chris

Nope, to this day i'm not sure how i missed that one as i regularly got spidey back then.

The spidey is nice for it's grade, just that little bit of a spine roll or it would graded out a little nicer didn't want to move it, but trying to pay AlexH and Dr. Banner a little earlier than promised smile.gif

Hello NeurosisI decided to give Pirate a try. He has a product that seems properly graded and properly priced. Pirate is not asking over guide like some of the Sellers on this Forum...

CAL hi.gif

Hello Neurosis

I decided to give Pirate a try. He has a product that seems properly graded and properly priced. Pirate is not asking over guide like some of the Sellers on this Forum...<p>

CAL hi.gif

I'm an [embarrassing lack of self control] but haven't had any complaints on the books i have sold. Glad you are giving my stuff a try.

paging topofthetotem, where are you lawrence, i have a thread full of books for you.

Hey Pirate,

got any superhero silver or early bronze dc's in 8.5/9.0+. I'm specifically looking for issues of flash, green lantern, batman and detective, but I'll listen to others.

Thanks,

-Chris

Glad you accepted my bid, Pirate.

I like to deal with the CGC Forumites whenever I can. That is a good thing, right???

CAL the Dealer juggle.gif

Hey Pirate,

got any superhero silver or early bronze dc's in 8.5/9.0+. I'm specifically looking for issues of flash, green lantern, batman and detective, but I'll listen to others.

Thanks,

-Chris

probably not that high. I haven't embarked on the HG train yet for SA/BA.

Hey Pirate,

Thanks,

-Chris

How about valiant stuff. I'm always on the lookout for premiums ie: gold covers, signed editions, retailer incentive issues, as well as a few pre-unity issues such as rai 3,4, Magnus 0, and Harbinger 0 pink & 1. Got anything along those lines?

-Chris

Hey Pirate,

Thanks,

-Chris

How about valiant stuff. I'm always on the lookout for premiums ie: gold covers, signed editions, retailer incentive issues, as well as a few pre-unity issues such as rai 3,4, Magnus 0, and Harbinger 0 pink & 1. Got anything along those lines?

-Chris

I have never read or collected a valiant book to be honest

Honestly, I'm looking for beaters that I could use to read. As long as they are complete, I really don't even care if they have coupons cut out (complete meaning the story). As such, I would like to get them pretty darn cheap. I'd also prefer to get a decent amount versus onesie-twosies.

Pat