• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Sea Devils #11

8 posts in this topic

Put on your scuba gear and dive on in. Thanks. smile.gif

Given the number of watchers vs. graders on this thread, I think no one else is eager to plunge into the deep end! grin.gif I tend to think that any damage affecting interior pages would take the grade out of Fine, unless the book were otherwise spectacular. Nothing to really back that up though, just my opinion.

Put on your scuba gear and dive on in. Thanks. smile.gif

Given the number of watchers vs. graders on this thread, I think no one else is eager to plunge into the deep end! grin.gif I tend to think that any damage affecting interior pages would take the grade out of Fine, unless the book were otherwise spectacular. Nothing to really back that up though, just my opinion.

I don't think small interior tears are that big of a deal. A lot of books have them from production anyway. Just my opinion, though I don't think OSGG or CGC would take off a whole lot for them. They tend to go light on intererior defects, VERY light.

I agree, but I checked an older Grading Guide (1992), and the highest grade in which they allow tears is Fine (55-74). "Interior pages may have small tears in the margins . . .". Therefore I would grade book 7.0.