• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate's Latest BIN Part II. UNTIL 11PM EST ALL REMAINING BOOKS 50% OFF!

12 posts in this topic

got a new scanner i want to try out so new BIN. Hit the takeit.gif Add $4.05 for 1-4 priority or up to 20 books for $8.20. Over $50 and I ship free in US. Canada I will package up the wins and charge exact shipping for the method you want. Canada over $50 and I will deduct 50% from shipping.

Money Back Guarantee if not happy. Accepting Offers also, post counter

Amazing Adventures #15 Solid Copy 8.5/9.0. Only thing i see is the slightest pull beginning in the staples. X-Men App $30

th_aa15fc.jpg

th_aa15bc.jpg

Amazing Adventures #12 Early Furry Beast 9.0 Cover has some non color breaking nicks on spine. Very solid copy. Date Stamp $40

th_aa12fc.jpg

th_aa12bc.jpg

Daredevil #37 vs. Doctor Doom. Has large water stain going through book. Still lots of eye appeal and in nice shape. 4.0 $5.00

th_dd37fc.jpg

th_dd37bc.jpg

takeit.gif
thumbsup2.gif

bumping since buckeye chaos is doing a new thread for every book he owns and sending everyone else to the second page.

news.gifUntil 11pm eastern tonight, ALL REMAINING BOOKS IN THIS THREAD 50% OFF!!! Hit the sign-offtopic.giftakeit.gif graemlins to take advantage of the sale.