• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cancelling Auction Etiquette question *DELETED*

17 posts in this topic

It depends on if you will have email access while you are there.

If you will, I would amend your auction descriptions with a little note explaining your travels, and email any current high bidders to let them know. Two weeks isn't enough for most people to get in a twist over if they know in advance what's going on.

If you won't have email access, then yes, you probably should cancel them. But you should still email the high bidders and let them know what's going on, so they don't think you're just being a jerk...

going to prague....oooooo im so jealous, i hear the women there are supahot, and best of all everything is cheap! 893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893offtopic1.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

For Hot women you need to go to Greece

I think the hottest women are right here in the good old USA. Try Seattle, Dallas, or right here in Tulsa. grin.gif (Just so my wife doesn't get the wrong idea blush.gif, SHE's the hot one I'm talking about here in Tulsa, and SHE'S ALL MINE!!!) grin.gif

for canada, i hear vancouver's got some serious hotties. for greece i'll pass on the big nose and mustache, but suffice to say, i've never been there, so im not one to gripe. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Hah

Go here to see some Greek women

http://www.gwool.com/greek.asp?pg=greekmenu&sv=yes

Just be carefull the site is a bit risque

They are dressed in most pic but they are very cheasecake style

for canada, i hear vancouver's got some serious hotties. for greece i'll pass on the big nose and mustache, but suffice to say, i've never been there, so im not one to gripe. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Hah

Go here to see some Greek women

http://www.gwool.com/greek.asp?pg=greekmenu&sv=yes

Just be carefull the site is a bit risque

They are dressed in most pic but they are very cheasecake style

Am I going to receive a BILL for using that link flamed.gif