• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay, the FORUMITE AWARDS: Now with an easy voting system!

54 posts in this topic

October is right, i'm just going to go ahead and do this. There's going to be way less formailty here, and keep in mind that it's just for kicks. Here's what you are going to do:

1. Send me a PM with a vote for up to two (2) Forumites per category. Make it very clear who you're voting for. Spelling counts.

2. Wait until i feel ike not accepting votes anymore. At that point, i'll tally them up and let everyone know who the winners are. No-Prizes for all! acclaim.gif

Here are the categories. Feel free to quote this in your PM to me.

The Miss(ter) Congeniality: Nicest overall.

Noob Lover: Nicest to newbies.

The "I'm Jealous" Award: The Forumite who everyone wants to be, whether it's because of their awesome collection, awesome house, or awesome wife.

The Lurker Award: shy.gif

The Best Seller Award: Favourite Marketplace seller.

The Best Buyer Award: Favourite Marketplace buyer.

The Nelson Award: Biggest bully, rudest, most surly.

The Graemlin Award: confused.gif893whatthe.gifgossip.gifthumbsup2.gif

Forumite of the Year: Uhh.. Year-to-date. For whatever reason you deem to be acceptable.

Awards for Forumites will well-known specialties within their hobby? (No, the first two don't have anything to do with Jews.)

Gold-man

Silver-man

Bronze-man

Modern-man

Superman-man

Batman-man

Spider-man-man

You don't have to choose someone for each category. Just do what you feel like. You've got up to 16 categories to vote on.

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN! thumbsup2.gif

(All votes will be kept confidential, if you were wondering.)

I laugh when the trolls cry that the newbies don't stick around - they have NO CLUE!! Like the kid who smashes the storefront window and then applies for a job there - he gets angry that they won't hire him. Totally clueless!!!

CAL 27_laughing.gif

I laugh when the trolls cry that the newbies don't stick around - they have NO CLUE!! Like the kid who smashes the storefront window and then applies for a job there - he gets angry that they won't hire him. Totally clueless!!!

CAL 27_laughing.gif

I apologize if this was directed towards me, but I don't really understand what you are saying.

CAL 27_laughing.gif

I apologize if this was directed towards me, but I don't really understand what you are saying.

Ignore him. He is nothing more than a drama queen.

Jolly has been registered here since 2004, if he was a troll, you'd think the moderators woulda done something with him. Right?
Well, as real life takes priority I don't get to post as often as I would like. Not to mention there are other boards I post on as well. I do read quite a bit of the posts, so I am familiar with many of the posters and past threads.

Jolly has been registered here since 2004, if he was a troll, you'd think the moderators woulda done something with him. Right?
Well, as real life takes priority I don't get to post as often as I would like. Not to mention there are other boards I post on as well. I do read quite a bit of the posts, so I am familiar with many of the posters and past threads.
Yeah, you don't strike me as a troll. Sooo. Just maybe a Lurker, you look but don't post. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, you don't strike me as a troll. Sooo. Just maybe a Lurker, you look but don't post. thumbsup2.gifI had to laugh at that, as it made me appear to be voyueristic. There is so many posts on here that sometimes it takes a lot of time to read topics. 27_laughing.gifsorry.gif

The Nelson Award: Biggest bully, rudest, most surly.

This is rude in a fun way right?

Not who you hate.

I'm thinking Oldguy here... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gold-man

Silver-man

Bronze-man

Modern-man

Superman-man

Batman-man

Spider-man-man

No FF-man!?

I'd have a chance there... sorry.gif

Sig - man?

Gold-man

Silver-man

Bronze-man

Modern-man

Superman-man

Batman-man

Spider-man-man

No FF-man!?

I'd have a chance there... sorry.gif

Sig - man?

Hey, if you invent a category and "someone" votes for you in that category, who am i to say that it doesn't exist, or that you wouldn't be the winner?

Theoretically speaking, of course.