• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay, the FORUMITE AWARDS: Now with an easy voting system!

54 posts in this topic

I got your votes right here!

The Miss(ter) Congeniality: Povertyrow

Noob Lover: Povertyrow

The "I'm Jealous" Award: Povertyrow

The Lurker Award: Povertyrow

The Best Seller Award: Povertyrow

The Best Buyer Award: Povertyrow

The Nelson Award: JC

The Graemlin Award: Povertyrow

Forumite of the Year: Povertyrow

There's something fishy about that. I just can't put my fingers on it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know, that JC one doesn't look right. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I got your votes right here!

The Miss(ter) Congeniality: Povertyrow

Noob Lover: Povertyrow

The "I'm Jealous" Award: Povertyrow

The Lurker Award: Povertyrow

The Best Seller Award: Povertyrow

The Best Buyer Award: Povertyrow

The Nelson Award: JC

The Graemlin Award: Povertyrow

Forumite of the Year: Povertyrow

Vote accepted! yay.gif

Oh wait, it wasn't in a PM, never mind. flamed.gif

LAST CHANCE

Voting closes tomorrow at 5pm EST. (About 24 hours from now)

Hopefully, results should be up tomorrow night (EST).

JR, I may be wrong , but I think Cal was agreeing with you.Not making fun of you.The point he is making is not a subtle one, and is well established. Many people here complain that newbies and overall solid memebers who actually have something to contribute leave us, and dont post here anymore. But the main reason they left was becasue of the type of people doing the loudest complaining.Cal, was I close?This is a tuff place to figure out, kinda like coffee or beer was the first time you tried it. Your first sip ever it was weird, but after awhile it grew on you the more you tried it. And you kept coming back to the point where it became a habit.The CGC forums, That funny, bitter taste you just can't live without!Ze-
ZeManYou are RIGHT ON!!!I of course, had my post "twisted and spun" to the likes of those who apparently dislike anything I do. I post comics, the whine. I defend myself, they whine. I fight back, they whine. I graded comics, they whine. I rate 5-stars, they whine.

If I wanted to call the guy a troll I would have just said it.

But the Boards are a little, not much, but a little better than they were a while back. I used to find the trimmed copies and they whined, shill auctions and they whined. Bad eBay sellers and the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons would even defend them against me( too bad they did not buy comics from those pinhead sellers).

But Zeman, you know me better than most, so it makes sense you posted what you did.CAL hi.gif

From svndst1030 re: CAL:

Ignore him. He is nothing more than a drama queen.
Please do not do this to me without the FACTS.You are incorrect AGAIN. I did NOT call the other poster a troll. Believe me if I did I would have and called him out on it.

I am far, far more than some rendition of your drama queen. I am requesting that you do not direct any more posts in anything that I have to do with. Just leave me alone. Go troll and name-call/label someone else. I do not want to have anything to do with you. Some gall telling someone else to ignore me. I been in this comics business probably before your lame arse was born. Sending PM as well. So it stops now - I am done with you and hopefully you are done with me. So STOP NOW!!!CAL 893naughty-thumb.gif