• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Office Max Spider-Man Promo

9 posts in this topic

I don't usually spam the board with multiple posts of the same thing, but I'll make an exception this time. I posted the following in Comics General thread on the Spider-man Office Max Promo comic:

Ok, I've got 13 of these for the board members who want one. It'll cost $4.05 no matter where you are. If you are in the US, that'll get Priority shipping, if you are overseas, it'll come airmail. Bagged and boarded with cardboard.

Pm me or throw one of these down here>> takeit.gif <<

Good til the 13 are gone. Not making any profit here and not trying to.

dc360, go here for a pick of the cover: Linky

This isn't a money maker for me, just trying to give some people an opp to get them without paying stupid prices for what is a free comic give-a-way.

I don't want a free comic unless it's 9.8! mad.gif

*Insert sarcasm graemlin here*

I'm going to bed now, but there are 10 left. Would probably be best that you leave a takeit.gif in this thread so everyone will know how many are left.

You can PayPal me at eredmon@gmail.com the amount if you want me to ship tomorrow (Wednesday). Otherwise I'll PM anyone who is interested and ship on Thursday.