• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Interest In SA X-Men Run?

36 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if I should take the time to list the books here before I put them on Ebay? I'll be selling about 30 mid to high grade raw issues ranging from #2 to #66 as well as some of the reprint issues.

Any interest?

I'm wondering if I should take the time to list the books here before I put them on Ebay? I'll be selling about 30 mid to high grade raw issues ranging from #2 to #66 as well as some of the reprint issues.

Any interest?

You should list them, especially the early stuff and Adams or Steranko issues. thumbsup2.gif

Any interest?

You should list them, especially the early stuff and Adams or Steranko issues. thumbsup2.gif

I'll do it. I'll list them in the next day or two. I already have scans so all of the "work" is already done. I just need to double check grades and then I'll post them. thumbsup2.gif

Any interest?

I'll do it. I'll list them in the next day or two. I already have scans so all of the "work" is already done. I just need to double check grades and then I'll post them. thumbsup2.gif

It never hurts to throw stuff up here. Even if you only sell a few it's worth it to avoid eBay fees...and you would have to do the scans anyway.

Nice #60? popcorn.gif

I'm very interested in getting a run from 26-66 and possibly some of the reprint issues. How much are you asking for that run? Or are you taking best offers? smile.gif

Thanks a ton,

-Bob

I'm very interested in getting a run from 26-66 and possibly some of the reprint issues. How much are you asking for that run? Or are you taking best offers? smile.gif

Thanks a ton,

-Bob

I'll be selling them all one issue at a time. I'll post scans, prices, and grades starting Friday and going into Saturday.

Thanks a ton,

-Bob

I'll be selling them all one issue at a time. I'll post scans, prices, and grades starting Friday and going into Saturday.

Nice hype-job OG . . . 27_laughing.gif

Thanks a ton,

-Bob

That was the entire idea for this thread. I thought it was obvious. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks a ton,

-Bob

That was the entire idea for this thread. I thought it was obvious. confused-smiley-013.gif

"Barbarians at the Gate" 27_laughing.gif

Hey OldGuy will you be willing to accept trade on the books? It would be Silver Age for Silver Age--so no crossing ages at least.

It's hard to say. My want list is getting pretty short, but I'm always open to trade offers. Let me know what you're wanting to trade and I'll consider it.