• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEY NOW!!!!

9 posts in this topic

I talked to the selelr about this - I think CGC may have erred by considering one of the many signatures in black marker going over a black cover area as resto? Al so it probably go bacdly dinged up in shipment whether from DF to original owner or from this seller to CGC. looks pretty good for a 5.0

Well guys...Looking at the cover(since that is all I can see makepoint.gif) this thing should grade a 9.2-9.4. Cannot vouch for inside pages tho..But I would think if anything major, CGC would have mentioned something in the notes. But WHITE F"N PAGES 893frustrated.gif....WTF?!??!?! Anywho, If anyone wouldl like a HI RES scan of it, actually 2 scans since it is longer than my scanner, give me a hollar. If anyone can attest to Darth's comments 893crossfingers-thumb.gif please drop me a line or a post here cuz I am off to call CGC about it grin.gif

Well mystery is solved now. Just got off phone with (Steve) and CGC. 2 inch split on bottom of spine and He thinks the color touch was black marker on rest of spine 893whatthe.gifconfused.gif893censored-thumb.gif Guess if it don't sell in auction, it is back to being a frickin CLIPBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!