• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Daredevil 98, Iron Man 57, Captain America #160...more..

9 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I would like to find and buy(if reasonable) a Daredevil #98 CGC 9.6 with White pages. Also Iron Man #57, Avengers 110, Amazing Spider-man #119(This one I might wait $$awhile$$), Captain America #160, Conan #26 and Fantastic Four #133 all in 9.6 with white pages.

I've got the Thor 210 and Hulk #163 in 9.6 white.

Thanks,

Hello All,

I would like to find and buy(if reasonable) a Daredevil #98 CGC 9.6 with White pages. Also Iron Man #57, Avengers 110, Amazing Spider-man #119(This one I might wait $$awhile$$), Captain America #160, Conan #26 all in 9.6 with white pages.

I've got the Thor 210 and Hulk #163 in 9.6 white.

Thanks,

So for us Guide-challenged types 27_laughing.gif . . . what's the unifying theme here? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

April 1973.

That's it . . . ? Or more?

It's when I first started collecting comics as a kid. Those were the first ones I bought. Actually the VERY first ones were some Marvel westerns (Two Gun Kid), but try finding those in CGC 9.6 white 27_laughing.gif.

I just want them in my collection.