• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade BA DC's for sale/trade (GA/SA/BA wanted)

46 posts in this topic

Nope, no longer in need of an Unexpected 126, just the 113, 118, 121, and 124! thumbsup2.gif

Didn't you pick up a nice 124 from Metro? I regret selling my CGC 9.4 Oakland copy. What the heck was I thinking??? frustrated.gif

Nope, no longer in need of an Unexpected 126, just the 113, 118, 121, and 124! thumbsup2.gif

Didn't you pick up a nice 124 from Metro? I regret selling my CGC 9.4 Oakland copy. What the heck was I thinking??? frustrated.gif

frustrated.gif

Yeah, I have an OK 124, but it could use an upgrade! thumbsup2.gif

poke2.gif

frustrated.gif

Yeah, I have an OK 124, but it could use an upgrade! thumbsup2.gif

I understand, I'm always on the lookout for upgrades too. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW, how much should I add for shipping for the Tomahawk? I can PP you once I get the total. Thanks. thumbsup2.gif