• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM World's Finest 176

5 posts in this topic

Mind you, I'm new at this, but I'll give it a shot and then everybody can laugh at me.

Some cover wear near the spine, some spine stress, a minor tear on the back and front cover, minor corner blunting and minor creases, and one long crease on the bottom right of the front cover. I'd say a 7.0 but that long crease on the may knock it down to a 6.5.

Very cool cover, and I just have to ask: Who Is He?!

Mind you, I'm new at this, but I'll give it a shot and then everybody can laugh at me.

Some cover wear near the spine, some spine stress, a minor tear on the back and front cover, minor corner blunting and minor creases, and one long crease on the bottom right of the front cover. I'd say a 7.0 but that long crease on the may knock it down to a 6.5.

You got the defects right, but your grade is a bit high. But stick around and I'm sure you'll learn a lot. thumbsup2.gif

Very cool cover, and I just have to ask: Who Is He?!

How do you know it's a he? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He is (highlight below for a 38 year old "spoiler" 27_laughing.gif)

a dying actor named Ronald Jason

You got the defects right, but your grade is a bit high. But stick around and I'm sure you'll learn a lot. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for not laughing at me, Lazyboy. grin.gif

Yeah, I have a lot to learn. This whole "accumulation of defects" thing and weighing them against each other to come up with a grade seems like the kind of thing that one only gets good at through experience. I'm sure I'll never have the level of expertise of many of the people who post here.

Yup, I think I will stick around. This whole comic collecting biz is very facinating, and it's clear you folks know your stuff. headbang.gif