• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Fist 14

35 posts in this topic

The smudge draws your attention so much that I didn't even notice it was a 35 cent variant.

Not that that should have anything to do with anything . . . sumo.gif There's no way that book is a VF. No. Way. sumo.gif

Do you NEVER come with an actual grade... thats kindda the point with PGM forum makepoint.gif

I can also say what this book is NOT, its not a 10,

grin.gifstooges.gif

Grades are for sissies sumo.gif

yay.gif

The smudge draws your attention so much that I didn't even notice it was a 35 cent variant.

Not that that should have anything to do with anything . . . sumo.gif There's no way that book is a VF. No. Way. sumo.gif

Do you NEVER come with an actual grade... thats kindda the point with PGM forum makepoint.gif

I can also say what this book is NOT, its not a 10,

grin.gifstooges.gif

Grades are for sissies sumo.gif

yay.gif

:

boo.gifsumo.gif

angel.gif

Thanks all, this came back as an 8.0. acclaim.gif The C-note at the Balti-con obviously didn't hurt my cause. wink.gif

if14lab.jpg

893whatthe.gif

happy FREAKING birthday to you!

yeeeeeeeeeeiiikkeeeess.

Agree.... confused.gif

So how do you plan on selling/marketing that bad boy....CGC 8.0 VF .....blurry scan?

I'd post a big scan & the grader's notes. confused-smiley-013.gif

i'm sure that's exactly what Ed will do