• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob's Chicago Sale- Buy them before they make it to eBay

1 post in this topic

Next week at this time I'll be surrounded by many of you- probably drinking a little coffee and trying to figure out a way to NOT stay up until 3:00 AM again. To aid me in my Chicago adventures, I've got some of those comic books that the kids love so much for sale. The following books are available for a good 24 hours here on the forum and then, like magic, they're going to go up on eBay (it's only been two months since I've sold anything there... I might as well wipe the cobwebs off of my account.)

Here's a list.

Marvel Premiere 1 VF- $20

Marvel Premiere 4 VF/NM $12

Marvel Premiere 5 VF/NM $10

Marvel Premiere 6 Looks VF/NM has a bindery tear with paper loss on back cover $5

Marvel Premiere 10 VF $8

Marvel Premiere 11 VF/NM $5

Marvel Premiere 12 VF/NM $5

Marvel Premiere 13 VF $5

Marvel Premiere 14 VF/NM $5

Marvel Premiere 16 VF/NM $30

Marvel Premiere 17 VF/NM $15

Marvel Premiere 18 VF/NM $15

Marvel Premiere 19 NM- $20

Warlock 2 VF/NM $20

Warlock 3 FN $5

Warlock 4 VF/NM $7

Warlock 5 VF $5

Warlock 6 VF $5

Warlock 8 VF $5

Warlock 10 NM- $20

Warlock 15 $12

2001 1-10 set. Avg VF/NM (#5 is VG) $35 takes them all home. 1st Machine Man. That's like a super mega key. Seriously though, this is Jack Kirby lunacy. That's the good stuff right there.

Amazing Adventures 2 VF $12

Amazing Adventures 3 VF/NM $20

Amazing Adventures 4 NM- $30

Amazing Adventures 5 NM $45

Amazing Adventures 9 VF/NM (qualified- popped bottom staple) $10

Amazing Adventures 10 VF $15

Terms are as follows:

1. scans will come as soon as I do them tomorrow. That will probably happen in the late afternoon after the red sox game. Anything you want to see and just can't wait? PM or email me and I'll try to get it done in the morning.

2. paypal only (unless you're going to be in Chicago. In that case you can bring me cash and I'll bring you books)

3. shipping is 2.50 for the first book, .50 for each additional book. (everyone one else- picture what you can fit in a Global Priority Mail envelope.)

4. I accept returns, no questions asked