• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Belated SDCC Pic Report

28 posts in this topic

Here's some pics --

started out in San Fran, Napa and Sonoma for vacation:

a18382c6.jpg

FFB and Elizabeth were kind enough to show us the ropes in Napa and without them, we wouldn't have seen some of the coolest stuff we saw and tasted while we were out there. Big Kudos to you guys!

d4c25bee.jpg

It's easy for my girlfriend, Laura, and I to look happy, we spent five straight days doing nothing but drinking!

NAPAday2032.jpg

Okay onto the Con -- was only there one day, Saturday, but had a blast, first thing I saw was one of the nicest dealers in comics, Ted VanLiew of Superworld!

036dd9b5.jpg

I stared at the Metropolis wall for a while and drooled... 15 AF 15s.

LastdayandComiccon013.jpg

Then Vinny told me to get the hell out of dodge because drool wasn't good for comics even in slabs.

2549b9d9.jpg

Ran into Drummy at Bob Storms' booth! Good meeting him -- has some killer stuff...

6c91718d.jpg

Ahhh yes... the Yee -- constantly trying to work the deal!

LastdayandComiccon021.jpg

Ran into a cadre of forumites and CGC employees over at Harley's booth!

LastdayandComiccon029.jpg

Kevin and Paul look all smiles but are working like mad...

LastdayandComiccon019.jpg

Distinguished forumite Gene "delekkerste or however you spell that"... on the floor:

LastdayandComiccon037.jpg

Some more "good looking" comic dealers...

LastdayandComiccon027.jpg

Is there a doctor in the house? Oh yeah, that's Hari, heartened...

d0ba0e6e.jpg

Finally, Blazing Bob Storms is grinning cause I just bought his Bats 232 CGC 9.4 from him -- Bob is the best as always to deal with -- went across the country and still bought from the same guy -- !

904c5cee.jpg

I just bought his Bats 232 CGC 9.4 from him

I know your lazy with this stuff but you can't drop that bombshell and not show us a scan!

I use the scanner at the office so... I don't have it here at the house -- otherwise I'd put it up for you...

Okay onto the Con -- was only there one day, Saturday, but had a blast, first thing I saw was one of the nicest dealers in comics, Ted VanLiew of Superworld!

036dd9b5.jpg

This is the guy I bought my Showcase 17 and Brave and Bold 36 from. You can see the Showcase 17 in this pic if you look at the third row from the top and on the left. It is the only black cover I see. It is to the left of the SA Xmen.

It came from you right to my mailbox.....and I loved it! 27_laughing.gif

PS.....it's in the vault and will NEVER see the light of day...unless you give the okay!

Brad

It came from you right to my mailbox.....and I loved it! 27_laughing.gif

PS.....it's in the vault and will NEVER see the light of day...unless you give the okay!

Brad

Brian has given me his power of attorney to authorize you to release it publicly on the boards! wink.gif