• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doesn't Twisted Toyfare make you glad you read comics!!??

2 posts in this topic

Picked up the collected volume a few months ago. Not only does it make great bathroom reading, but you can tell it's geared to comic collectors because of the refs to comic history!

My favorites:

1. The Smurf, Spidey, Hulk, Conan, Thor strip. "Hulk not touching you!!"

2. The Borg assimilates Thor at Spidey's House.

3. Hulk and Dr. Doom try and learn the secrets of the Fantastic Four at an Orlando theme park. "Robot make Hulk feel dirty." 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Picked up the collected volume a few months ago. Not only does it make great bathroom reading, but you can tell it's geared to comic collectors because of the refs to comic history!

My favorites:

1. The Smurf, Spidey, Hulk, Conan, Thor strip. "Hulk not touching you!!"

2. The Borg assimilates Thor at Spidey's House.

3. Hulk and Dr. Doom try and learn the secrets of the Fantastic Four at an Orlando theme park. "Robot make Hulk feel dirty." 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I was so happy when they stopped poly-bagging Toyfare, so I could read TTT without having to buy a copy...

Smurfette: "I'll be your only girl too! For twenty dollars!"

Spidey: "Twenty dollars, eh?"

They just did a 3rd collected edition so there's plenty of fine reading... and then there's scenes like Thor becoming the "last boy on Earth" at a comic con... smile.gif They have also added TTT to all sorts of magazines (including the recent Wizard X-Men movie special which had one of the funniest Wolverine "best there is" monologues ever). Good stuff...