• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any interest in these? (low/mid-grade Gold, Silver, Bronze, Romance)

3 posts in this topic

I dug our old computer out of storage this week so I could make scans because the 893censored-thumb.gif thing won't work with our newer laptop. These are on consignment, and I figured I'd at least try here before taking them to ebay. I've got front and back scans, I'm just wondering if there would be any interest in them before I post all the scans.

Here's the list:

- Action Comics #178 (cover is detached and is split in places; piece missing from the bottom of the back cover; but on a happy note, the book is complete grin.gif )

- Brave & the Bold #2 (low-grade; cover is detached, small/medium piece missing from the back cover; book is complete)

- Detective Comics #200 (low-grade; cover is detached and almost split, and has small pieces missing; but the book is complete)

- Journey Into Mystery (these are on the grading board and are being looked at by a fellow forum member) #'s 37, 39, 42, and 73

- Marvel Team-Up #'s 3 and 5

- The Monster of Frankenstein #'s 1 and 3 (Marvel)

- Mystery Tales #49 (Atlas)

- Strange Suspense Stories #27

- Ramar of the Jungle #3 (Charlton)

- Soldier Comics #6 (Fawcett)

- Star-Spangled War Stories #128

- Tales of Suspense #34 (big crease on the front cover, small stains on front and back cover)

- Tales To Astonish #12

- Tales of the Unexpected #41 (DC)

- Uncanny Tales #48 (Atlas)

Crime:

- Crime and Justice #16

- Justice Traps the Guilty #55

- The Informer #2

- Crime Detector #1

- Mr. District Attorney #64 (DC; low-grade; cover is detached below top staple; lots of foxing/browning on the cover)

Romance:

- Heart Throbs #22 (low-grade)

- Love & Marriage #7 (low-grade)

- Love Confessions #41

- Love Diary #47

- Lovelorn #37 (low-grade)

- Midnight Mystery #6 (ACG)

- Popular Romance #29 (Standard Comics)

- Secret Romances #12 (cover is detached and split completely)

If there's a lot of response for any particular book(s), I'll post the scans here. Otherwise, PM your e-mail address and I'll send you the scans.