• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern 76 CGC NM 9.4 White

76 posts in this topic

I know that 9.2s sell about 700-800 range...and 9.0 are around 300.00 - but other than that...don't really know....Maybe Bruce or Andrew has some stats... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's a great deal on the 9.0s. Just think, instead of buying a 9.4 for $1500+ you could buy a 9.0 for about $300 & use the remaining $1200+ to buy more books... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or perhaps a retarded person has a 9.6 and we can convince him that a bunch of 9.0's is better than a 9.6? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Brian

Well if he's 'tarded maybe we can trade him a pile of New Universe comics & some "Earnest Goes Too..." videos for the 9.6. Let's see if Greggy has a 9.6..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or perhaps a retarded person has a 9.6 and we can convince him that a bunch of 9.0's is better than a 9.6? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Brian

Well if he's 'tarded maybe we can trade him a pile of New Universe comics & some "Earnest Goes Too..." videos for the 9.6. Let's see if Greggy has a 9.6..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sorry fools but no 9.6s have been graded....YET. Only have a CGC 9.2 and a double cover 9.0! frown.gif

Brian

Sorry fools but no 9.6s have been graded....YET. Only have a CGC 9.2 and a double cover 9.0! frown.gif

Soooo........if you had one would you make the trade? confused.gif

Brian

Soooo........if you had one would you make the trade? confused.gif

mad.gifmad.gif

I'll take that for a yes. So anyways, BoC, I think Procrustean has a high grade..we could try to take him, but he'd probably sue us or go on some huge rant about how awesome he is. :\

Brian

I'll take that for a yes. So anyways, BoC, I think Procrustean has a high grade..we could try to take him, but he'd probably sue us or go on some huge rant about how awesome he is. :\

Brian

Yep, I'm sure there's a good chance he has one. I'd ask for a scan, but it would most likely be stolen..... frown.gif

I heard that too, and his reasoning was supposedly that his dealer lets him pick the best ones out of his stock on the one stipulation that with this great power he can't submit them to CGC.

Brian