• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Bluntman & Chronic #1

35 posts in this topic

I had a coffee...then went back to the Corona. grin.gif
I'd keep going if I didn't have to work tomorrow. frown.gif

Wish I could say the same.

I will be building a pile of frames tomorrow, but I can start whenever I feel like it. grin.gif

Start at 7am with me. poke2.gif

Not sure I want to start running the table saw at 7 in the morning. 27_laughing.gif

Not like you really need all ten fingers. insane.gif

I was thinking more about the noise. Even when I was working full-time....we didn't start until 8.

I have to start work on a comic rack for Paradise tomorrow.

I don't have #1, but I have Oni Double Feature # 12 (Bluntman and Chronic issue) in CGC NM 9.4 WHiTE. If you're interested PM me an offer! (I can get you a pic when I get home tonight -- don't have on on my work computer)

yay.gif

PS: did you see Clerks II yet?

PM me a pic when you get home. thumbsup2.gif

Haven't had a chance to see the new flick yet....but I'm really looking forward to it. grin.gif

Will do.

It's good -- more like Dogma and J&SBSB (as in over the top sophomoric humor). There's some REALLY funny bits.

That's all I'm gonna say -- you can tell me what you think after you see it. yay.gif