• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YASOO CGC Members

41 posts in this topic

Getting ready to go overseas to visit my birthplace. If anyone has any request of something you want me to bring back for you (within reason) fire away. If not, have a great 3 weeks, be good, stay safe and most of all, happy hunting.

hi.gif

Getting ready to go overseas to visit my birthplace. If anyone has any request of something you want me to bring back for you (within reason) fire away. If not, have a great 3 weeks, be good, stay safe and most of all, happy hunting.

hi.gif

Have a great time Nik yay.gif

Make sure you bring yourself and family back, thats the most important thing thumbsup2.gif

Getting ready to go overseas to visit my birthplace. If anyone has any request of something you want me to bring back for you (within reason) fire away.

My wife wants some ruins for the back gardens.

Do they have any of those over there? poke2.gif

And - yes - she thinks it is a reasonable request... tonofbricks.gif

Have fun and be safe!

hi.gif

I went to Greece & Turkey back in '98 and was one of my best trips ever!

Just bring back some nice pics and post 'em for us to see.

Have a great time! thumbsup2.gif

hi.gif

Bring back some prohibited artifacts.

hi.gif

And cuban cigars poke2.gif

hi.gif

And Rhino horns 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi.gif

...Lebanese hash please,...whatever you can comfortably fit ,...otherwise enjoy!!...

hi.gif

To avoid problems with customs, bring back something with no value, like HG DCs 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

some genuine Greek olives would be nice. the bigger the better, not the tiny ones they let out of the country

hi.gif

...Lebanese hash please,...whatever you can comfortably fit ,...otherwise enjoy!!...

And just where are you asking him to fit this??? confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif

hi.gif

And just where are you asking him to fit this??? confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif

..dude,..he's Greek,..ain't no big deal for him,..he knows what to do,... headbang.gif