• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP MY FEEDBACK IS BEING ATTACKED BY EBAY'S MOST RETARDED

24 posts in this topic

Okay I am gonna use this forum right now to vent 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gifa little as some of you out there have come up with some good ideas on dealing with problems and I am so mad mad.gif I can barely think straight. I have spent $60.00 already to get 3 negatives removed from my feedback that I did not deserve and the feedbacks themselves were removed but my feedback not adjusted by eBay and thats for another thread.

This thread is about communication and the lack there of with buyers lately or them just being victims of severe ADD or retardation insane.gif. I see a couple people on this board has dealt with this guy so will keep the badgering of him to minimum. But here is the feedback.

Neutral : book was cut inside but not in description

and the auction

Auction In ?

Can anyone tell me does the statement Marvel Value Stamp missing inside not lead to the assumption that when you get the book it will not magically reappear and there will be a cut out missing inside.

I am just so fustrated with eBay in general right now as I have to deal with these absolute and have my feedback affected for the life of my eBay account.

Here is the second example

roccuppationaltherapist( 93) Jun-06-03 12:59:43 PDT 2171798353 S

Neutral : COULD HAVE SHIPPED A LITTLE FASTER

Response by jasons-auctions - GIVE ME A BREAK GOT 2 HER IN 1 WEEK MEDIA MAILSHIPPING & SHE TAKES 3 WEEKS 2 PAY

response

jasons-auctions( 3160) Jun-06-03 15:38:41 PDT 2171798353 B

Complaint : BEWARE INCOMPETANT BUYER WAITED 3 WEEKS FOR HER TO GET CORRECT PAYMENT TO ME

Follow-up by jasons-auctions - THEN SHE HAS THE NERVE TO BLAME ME BECAUSE MEDIA MAIL PACKAGE ARRIVED IN A WEEK

Response by roccuppationaltherapist - I was not late at all! I left neutral because i waited forever for the books!!!!

This buyer sent me two cash payments over a period of three weeks because they forgot to include shipping and I mailed the item within 48 hours of second payment received. I emailed them after the fact of leaving a negative because I wanted to remind them nicely who was at fault and yes I did it nicely by just laying out the facts with emails etc not bad mouthing them at all. The response was contact me again and I will call the police and tell them you are harassing me and sorry We are all human and make mistakes. It is true but I have been paying for all of them so far.... 893frustrated.gif

I want to know from people out there as buyers does feedback like this make you question the sellers ability to have a good transaction and have the items arrive to you in the condition descibed? Does it make you stay away from the seller at all?

I mean darn it I bust my butt for people out there and this is the respect I get what the heck man!!!!!!! frown.gif

Did you notice the neutral you got for a guy saying the book had been cut inside and that you didn't say it had...despite the fact that you actually had? tongue.gif

Brian

Yup thats the 1st one I mention in my rant above..... 893frustrated.gif

Sounds like two bidders you should ban from bidding on any future auctions.

Brian

The bottom one that said I was slow to ship I did ban. The most recent one I am waiting for a response from. Whoever they are was weird enough to leave me positives for all the other items he bought and the neutral for the auction he could not read..... 893frustrated.gif

A feedback I got this weekend:

Neutral : Slow pay (four days using PayPal) and never answered e-mails.

Guys sends me one automated invoice... One... Auction ended Tuesday afternoon, I paid him Saturday morning... I was originally going to mail him a check on Friday, but decided he'd get the money sooner if I paid with PayPal instead... sheesh...

How did you set it so that the auction is only buy it now with no allowances to bid.
I am sorry not getting what you mean? confused.gif

Some of your auctions have a buy it now button but they dont have anyspot to put in a bid should I not want to Buy it now.

How did you set it so that the auction is only buy it now with no allowances to bid.
I am sorry not getting what you mean? confused.gif

Some of your auctions have a buy it now button but they dont have anyspot to put in a bid should I not want to Buy it now.

AHHH those are items in my eBay Store they are set at buy it now prices only. grin.gif

A feedback I got this weekend:

Neutral : Slow pay (four days using PayPal) and never answered e-mails.

Guys sends me one automated invoice... One... Auction ended Tuesday afternoon, I paid him Saturday morning... I was originally going to mail him a check on Friday, but decided he'd get the money sooner if I paid with PayPal instead... sheesh...

I feel your pain man!!!!!...... flamed.gif

Looking at your feedback I wouldn't hesitate to bid on your auctions. The only thing I might suggest is take a few deep breaths and calm down before replying to undeserved feedback. Though it is frustrating, all caps may appear to potential bidders as though you may "fly off the handle" if provoked.

Simply being factual in your responses gets the point across to anyone reading your feedback better than an emotional outburst. Example: Neutral : book was cut inside but not in description

Your reply could be: read description again insufficiently_thoughtful_person, Value Stamp missing means cut

You should leave name calling out no matter how tempting. tongue.gif

Your reply could be: read description again insufficiently_thoughtful_person, Value Stamp missing means cut

You should leave name calling out no matter how tempting. tongue.gif

Roflmao so insufficiently_thoughtful_person is out then.... 27_laughing.gif

I have spent $60.00 already to get 3 negatives removed from my feedback that I did not deserve and the feedbacks themselves were removed but my feedback not adjusted by eBay and thats for another thread.

Holy crud, why didn't you just respond to the negs with profanity? I heard that does the trick for neg feeedback removal. Would have cost you $0.00. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have spent $60.00 already to get 3 negatives removed from my feedback that I did not deserve and the feedbacks themselves were removed but my feedback not adjusted by eBay and thats for another thread.

Holy crud, why didn't you just respond to the negs with profanity? I heard that does the trick for neg feeedback removal. Would have cost you $0.00. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

maybe he has class. bwahahahahahahahah. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Jason - a stray neutral or negative feedback don't mean [!@#%^&^] when you have all those positive transactions backing you up. WE all know there are eBay out there who don't get the deal and proceed to use feedback as a tool for intimidation. "Let not your heart be troubled..." 893blahblah.gif

Sorry bro but I thought these were kinda funny, not to enjoy your pain, but that most recent neutral...he leaves a string of praise with "verbose commentary" extolling your virtues as a seller and then he ends it off with a truly awesome display of stupidity - Marvel Stamp missing obvously was not clear enough. who is this fokker? pm me...

a stray neutral or negative feedback don't mean [!@#%^&^] when you have all those positive transactions backing you up.

True, true. It seems no matter how high your feedback is, it's just a matter of time before you're negged or neutralled for no sensible reason. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wont that get him in trouble with ebay?

Nope, not really. Forumite "zillatoy" had a neg lifted using a threat instead of profanity. Same idea, same result: neg feedback removed! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

some say yes, others say no...you always run the risk of suspension or an ebay admin correction not in your favor, whereby your neg you posted gets pulled while his neg for you stays intact . It's the decision to either spend $60 or run the risk of supension and get neg feedback removed for free.