• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP MY FEEDBACK IS BEING ATTACKED BY EBAY'S MOST RETARDED

24 posts in this topic

I have spent $60.00 already to get 3 negatives removed from my feedback that I did not deserve and the feedbacks themselves were removed but my feedback not adjusted by eBay and thats for another thread.

Holy crud, why didn't you just respond to the negs with profanity? I heard that does the trick for neg feeedback removal. Would have cost you $0.00. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wont that get him in trouble with ebay?

some say yes, others say no...you always run the risk of suspension or an ebay admin correction not in your favor, whereby your neg you posted gets pulled while his neg for you stays intact . It's the decision to either spend $60 or run the risk of supension and get neg feedback removed for free.

Yup exactly why I won't take that risk. I am a eBay seller and it is my true only source of income to do something like that and risk suspension would be more costly than the $60.00.

Carl you are always a beacon of reason my friend thanks. It just really pisses you off when the come out of the woodwork and do something that you will see for the rest of your days on eBay and go mad.gif893frustrated.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif I just needed a spot to vent as the stupid people continue to try and ruin a good thing I have going.

I wouldn't think twice about bidding on your auctions based on your feedback. When you take into account that on average about one out of ten people are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons then your feedback percentage is outstanding.

Well it is official though we all knew it for the first posting the guy who bid on and won the Marvel Premeire #15 is truly an a remarkable eBay buyer who is so clueless that it must take a extraordinary effort to be him insane.gif

"Jason

I didn't see any mention of the stamp missing otherwise I wouldn't have

bid so high on it.

sorry

Steve"

893frustrated.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif