• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-Man #6 CGC 7.0 OW *SOLD*

31 posts in this topic

You just had a baby! You can't afford to throw your money around like that. And didn't buy anything from me sorry.gif

Chris, I'm sorry bro But all was sold that I needed from you dude.

Besides Lee lowered the price and I just got THE FEVER!!!!!

Oh yea, the kid isn't due until Feb.

(plenty of time to save up for the baby since I got a good amount of freelance in-house)

Woot!

wink.gif

You just had a baby! You can't afford to throw your money around like that. And didn't buy anything from me sorry.gif

Oh yea, the baby isn't due until Feb.

wink.gif

Oh Yea, I have such a wonderful memory. Comes with getting old i guess. Now that you say it I remember everyone guessing dates. Does a prize come with guessing the right date? Maybe a nice ASM #6 poke2.gif

Oh yea, the baby isn't due until Feb.

wink.gif

Oh Yea, I have such a wonderful memory. Comes with getting old i guess. Now that you say it I remember everyone guessing dates. Does a prize come with guessing the right date? Maybe a nice ASM #6 poke2.gif

I hear ya bud!

I will have a nice prize, "not that nice" but a nice one.

So tell me - were you selling some of your stuff to get this book???

I sense a little tension.

devil.gifstooges.gif

insane.gif

No, i'm really just looking to get some cash.

A little strapped at the moment and I really want to get my back yard finished this year before the rainy season starts. I've spent the last two summers putting in a pond with two waterfalls, still not finished with that, and I still need to put in the landscape plants, build a stone patio and fire pit. Finish leveling for the lawn area and put down sod. Among other things.

insane.gif

A little strapped at the moment and I really want to get my back yard finished this year before the rainy season starts. I've spent the last two summers putting in a pond with two waterfalls, still not finished with that, and I still need to put in the landscape plants, build a stone patio and fire pit. Finish leveling for the lawn area and put down sod. Among other things.

that's cool. yard work around here is a waste because of the friggin' HEAT!

it's going to get up to 100 again today and eventhough I watered like a crazy man last night

I'll still be comig home to crunchy grass. frown.gif

Man, I sold a 7.5 for $800 only like 9 months ago. foreheadslap.gif That movie buzz really helps with these books. Congratz!

I'm happy, the OS on this book at 7.0 is almost $900

and I feel this is a very strong candidate for a re-sub

to get a possible 7.5 or higher?

Any thoughts?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

insane.gif

it's going to get up to 100 again today and eventhough I watered like a crazy man last night

You should move to Canada...it's about to snow here tongue.gif

Seriously, they just reported a Tornado about 50 miles from here and golf ball sized hail about 20 miles away foreheadslap.gif

Nice pick up on the book BTW. I was going to do it but am trying to cut down on hi grade slabs.... thumbsup2.gif

insane.gif

You should move to Canada...it's about to snow here tongue.gif

Seriously, they just reported a Tornado about 50 miles from here and golf ball sized hail about 20 miles away foreheadslap.gif

Nice pick up on the book BTW. I was going to do it but am trying to cut down on hi grade slabs.... thumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif It's 40 Celsius (about 113 Fahrenheit) in Toronto right now....

Man, I sold a 7.5 for $800 only like 9 months ago. foreheadslap.gif That movie buzz really helps with these books. Congratz!

I'm happy, the OS on this book at 7.0 is almost $900

and I feel this is a very strong candidate for a re-sub

to get a possible 7.5 or higher?

Any thoughts?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Take it out of the slab, look through it, smell it, put it in a nice new mylar and backing board, stick the CGC label behind the backing board and enjoy.... no worries or cost of resubbing. Those are my thoughts. cloud9.gif