• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: The Saint #10 (1951)...classic "Communist Menace" cover!

3 posts in this topic

For sale: The Saint #10, 1951. Classic cover! General wear & minor creasing, critter chew ULC, very nice gloss & vibrant colors. The chew probably keeps the technical grade to around 2.5/3.0, but it's not terribly distracting in hand, and the terrific colors & gloss suggest a midgrade book. Nice pages, creamy & supple. Stories are well above average for GA...kind of a Raiders of the Lost Ark feel, with globetrotting adventures & bad “beautiful blondes” galore. One page of Wally Wood art, too. IMO, Overstreet is way low on this book…tough to find in any condition. Asking $65 which includes secure shipping in US/Canada (happy to ship overseas too, shipping of your choice at cost). Any questions, just ask. Thanks all!

saint10.jpg

saint10back.jpg

Price reduction to $55 shipped!

Last call before I put this one away.

(You know, I've started nibbling on the other corners of this book, and I've gotta admit it's pretty tasty!)