• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do with 500 Simpsons Comics

26 posts in this topic

I have your banner on my site but heres an idea of what you can do with some of those books. I help out at the soup kitchen here in town and take some with me daily there. You will love the looks you get from kids there when you hand them a comic book to read. Even some adults love them too. So if you have a homeless shelter or soup kitchen drop some off there. thumbsup2.gif

How about selling by the box.

Describe what's inside and let the bidders know you have no idea which issues are inside. You could even describe them as being possible 9.8's or better....

...trust me, it works.

Some guy did it with a buncha' Silver Age comics a while back and made a killing.

But, don't tell anyone about it on the forum as you will be ostracized.(sp?) thumbsup2.gif

Whatever you decide, good luck.

I mentioned issue numbers above. Simpsons comics from about 85 and up. Bart Simpson about 15 and up. Futurama about 5 and up. Hero's 1 and up. Simpsons's Super Spectacular #1 and up. Radioactive Man, saw a #8. Some classics (reprints). A few TPB (I'm taking a Futurama one for my plane flight to Chicago tomorrow). There may be a few other titles and a couple of #1's, but the age of these are more recent than I first thought (although I only looked at about 15 of the 107 boxes.

The publisher in Canada really shoved them into the boxes. Many are bent at the spine. Russ, I don't think you'd get very many 9.8's (if that's what you're looking for).

I may save a few boxes for Ebay, but I think I'll just keep a bunch for the kids and donate the rest.

It's late and I gotta pack for Chicago. I'm free for dinner Friday.

Does anyone remember how this episode ended?

ravenbart.jpg

That actual clip or the entire Treehouse of Horror I? At the end of the Raven-clip Homer is sitting there scared as Bart and Lisa go to bed.

The clip..

If I remember correctly at the end Homer has to burn all his comcis to stay warm.