• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Number of Comic Collectors on Message Boards

What percent of comic collectors frequent message boards?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What percent of comic collectors frequent message boards?

1 post in this topic

I'm curious what percentage of comic collectors post on comic related message boards (cgc, cpg, st. louis, etc.). I'm defining collector as anyone who keeps comic books.

I'm also curious, more so in fact, what percentage of active back issue buyers visit comic collecting related message boards.

I know that this is difficult to assess. For this poll, I'd like people to think about the number of comic collectors and back issue buyers they know and how many (to their knowledge) frequent message boards. Please do not include people you now know through visiting said boards.

I wanted to add a third poll that asked how many active buyers of slabs (i.e., own more than one or two for novelty's sake) post or are even aware of message boards, but I couldn't figure out how to edit properely. Do you guys think that most slab buyers are active to some degree in this or a similar on-line community? Maybe we can discuss this without the aid of a poll?

Thanks for participating. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif