• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Offers

16 posts in this topic

I have listed many of my "not for sale" pieces as "taking offers" on my CAF gallery.

Now I know some people have a negative view of "taking offers" so, if it bothers you, please don't look.

If I like an offer, I will get back to you as soon as possible (I will be chicago from Friday to Monday yay.gif). It will be on a "first come, first serve basis" so I will not wait for a "better" offer if I like the first one I get. This way it is fair to all. I will also take trade offers, but I would rather have $ as I have just bought some high priced (at least for me) pieces.

If interested look here: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=10912

THANKS FOR LOOKING! thumbsup2.gif

Sorry, did not mean to confuse you. This is my first time doing this. You have to follow the link and click on a gallery (A,B,C,) and then click on the image to see if I am offering it or not. There is no "for sale" gallery. Happy hunting! smile.gif

Sorry, did not mean to confuse you. This is my first time doing this. You have to follow the link and click on a gallery (A,B,C,) and then click on the image to see if I am offering it or not. There is no "for sale" gallery. Happy hunting! smile.gif

BE VEWWY VEWWY QWIET...

IM HUNTING O/A PAGES

Elmer_Fudd-718813.jpg

Found the Hiuntress piece taking offer's but couldn't see much else after resonably good look. The interesting stuff is obviously staying firmly put.

Off the top of your head what else is up for grabs??

Found the Hiuntress piece taking offer's but couldn't see much else after resonably good look. The interesting stuff is obviously staying firmly put.

HEY! It's all interesting! poke2.gifstooges.gif

Off the top of my head:

Pop Mahn piece

Justice League piece

X-Factor piece

Cap 2 page splash

and a bunch more.........

HEY! It's all interesting! poke2.gifstooges.gif

Off the top of my head:

Pop Mahn piece

Justice League piece

X-Factor piece

Cap 2 page splash

and a bunch more.........

No GL?

No GL?

Only the Starlin Hardcore Station cover with Kyle on it.

gossip.gif Litch gets all the good GL stuff foreheadslap.gif

KYLE IS GL

Note to self. stalk litch to get his GL stuff to add to my own!

Nice Giant-Size Man-Thing. poke2.gif

You interested in Steve or his art

How would you know ares?

Its a greek thing.. You know the jokes and all that stuff!!!