• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Customer Service

13 posts in this topic

Wizard is very in-bed with CGC. Its amazing how none of their scandals have been mentioned by Wizard at all. I enjoy Wizard for what it is a one-sided look at our industry with a small price guide. Its really the only game to keep up to date month to month. I wish OS would come back into the montly quarterly market. Buying something from Wizard is not buying something rare just keep that in mind.

Yeah, I was very stupid and bought a Superman/Batman #13 CGC 9.8 from WizardUniverse .... for $50 foreheadslap.gif

I'm never going to get any ROI on that one. foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif You could buy nearly half the 52 issues with the money you wasted on that book poke2.gif

Yeah, I was very stupid and bought a Superman/Batman #13 CGC 9.8 from WizardUniverse .... for $50 foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif You could buy nearly half the 52 issues with the money you wasted on that book poke2.gif

Why would I want to do that? 52 sucks. poke2.gif

So which is it: 52 sucks, or you can't afford it? You keep changing your story confused-smiley-013.gif

I think you are saying it sucks so you can justify not having to pay for it, big spender poke2.gif

So which is it: 52 sucks, or you can't afford it? You keep changing your story confused-smiley-013.gif

I think you are saying it sucks so you can justify not having to pay for it, big spender poke2.gif

That $50 book was a few years back when I was making a little more money; or better yet, my rent was cheaper.

As I said, I read the first 10 issues of 52. It was causing me to spend a little too much on my comics; but I also simply did not enjoy it nearly as much as other titles. I'm not high on more obscure characters. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a "fanboy," in terms that I would rather read Spider-man, Wolverine, Batman, etc. than read about characters who only pop-up when there is a big event occuring.